Sunday 4 September 2011

The Art of F King

Friends with benefits. F**k buddies. We all know what it means ~ a friend to have casual sex with. No strings attached. Just fire off a text, 'meet 6pm in shed/bedroom/alley' then wham, do the deed and be on your way. Can it really be as simple as that? As human beings saddled with with emotions and all the headfuckery they contain, can two people get together to blow some steam, sweat a little (or a lot) then leave it at that? Well as much as I would like to be the worlds megaphone and speak for everyone, I can only speak from my experience and in that experience I say that we can. Without a doubt. Its easy. Ive done it myself, and on more than one occasion and with more than one woman. (Although sadly only one woman at a time).
Without going into too much detail (I know, a killjoy right?) one woman was a friend and had been for years, while the other two were ladies I had met via a text 'dating' service. (For 'dating' see 'one night stand'). And as long as both parties know at the beginning to leave all emotion at the foot of the bed, having a f**k buddy is pretty swell and not just for the obvious reason. Should you happen to be friends as I was with my first, it adds another layer to that friendship and the trust that develops is immense. It feels almost like being bonded by blood and can feel as close as you would with a family member, without the sexuality obviously.
Its intimate but without the chaos of love. Some people wonder if the sex is hollow when it is ONLY sex but these are the sort who shouldn't be thinking about getting involved. Questions are best left with emotion at the foot of the bed. Of course humans are complicated creatures but in that complexity we are able to find reason and answers and some of us CAN exist on pure sex; sex without the gravy. I developed no sense of 'belonging' to the women I had this sort of relationship with. We knew from the start what we wanted and what we only wanted. The jingling heart shaped bells and holding hands nonsense were left like empty crisp packets on a pub floor.
This all makes me sound like a Great White shark, ploughing through lusty waters for women to ravage, without a care for emotion but nothing could be further from the truth. I enjoy Love and being in Love with all of its fanfares and sickly scented dramas, but the L word has no buisness between f**k friends. Love and sex are beautiful when combined make no mistake, but sex is more than able to exist alone outside of the fluffy confines of 'I do's'.
Sure I hear the doubters and holier-than-thou mobs calling it nothing more than whoring around. They believe it to be two morally tainted people getting their kicks from sin and their offense rings through my ear drums like so many boiling lobsters. But they are wrong and ignorant. Where is the sin? Where is the burning in hell of two friends getting it on and banging away without any commitment? Nobody is being hurt or cheated on, there is no design for harm and mischief. And to be perfectly blunt, if I meet a woman for some fun and we both get what we want out of the back alley party then you can stick your morals under the grill, toast them, butter them with a dollop of envy and bon apetit! I find it perfectly foul when some folk feel the need to interfere and pass comment (or worse, judgement) on others lives. As I say, its envy. Some of us LIVE life, others don't. Or can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.