Sunday 12 February 2012

Houston, We Have A Problem

Whitney Houston is dead.
And Piers Morgan has said said "Bobby Brown is the man everybody wishes Whitney never met. Her life spiraled out of control when she did."

Thats right, blame someone else. Its eaier. But its utter nonsense. I know a fair bit about drugs as it happens and thats like saying Sid Vicious' life was wrecked by Nancy. (She introduced Sid to heroin). But here's the rub, he would have found heroin on his own with or without her. Houston would have to, believe me. I took hard drugs myself and it wasn't peer pressure, I wanted them. So did Sid, so did this Houston woman.
Piers obviously hasn't a clue as to what he's talking about. The simple fact of the matter is that Houston partied hard (as she loved doing) only this time she lost. Good game girl! I know my end will come much the same way, I expect it. And won't be the least bit sorry when it happens.
Those of us who love to indulge in the wilder side of life know the risks and a fair few are quite willing to pay the dear price.
But I understand the common man's wish to put the blame on somebody else, like I said, its easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.