Saturday 16 June 2012

Walking Over Water


Play another song

So yet another chap has used a tightrope to get to Canada? Ho hum, is there any toast left? Forgive me for not sounding too excited but I can't help it because im not. Why? Simple, its been done before, many times. Congratulations on a personal achievement and all that but in the greater scheme of things, its no big deal. Like climbing Everest. You see for me, the minute feats such as these have been conqured once, thats it, the spell is broken and the men/women who follow are of no interest (to me). Im not saying it shouldn't be applauded, I wouldn't/couldn't do it and for those that do, well done, outstanding but realise this: you are merely joining history, not creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.