Monday 16 April 2012

Tupac Returns?

Dead rapper Tupac 'returned' for an appearance at Coachella 2012 with Snoop Dog yesterday and you can see it below. However while the rest of the world is applauding this stunt (it was a hologram obviously), Dai Jakes is not so impressed. In fact I have seen footage of executions that have creeped me out less. The singer looks super eerie, and you can tell (well I can) that all his stage moves were not generated by natural order, even if they were captured from old concerts. Its so computer made that it slaps you in the face and quite franky im suprise so many were WOW'ed by it. It reeks of digital and is as dead as the eyes of dolls and sharks.
I am not hard to impress, if goldfish and glass can do it then im pretty easy going but this 'appearance' did not tick any of my boxes im afraid. Rest in peace Tupac, safe not knowing what they did to an image of you.