Saturday 16 July 2011

Make Mine A Stella

Photobucket
Stella ~ quite a transformation

Cards on the table here. Coronation Street is my favourite soap opera. In fact its my only soap opera, after having left the misery of Albert Square many years ago (one factor being that I hate cockney accents) and never been much for Emmerdale. I was also a huge fan of Welsh language soap Pobl Y Cwm and I must get back into that soon.
Anyway, Michelle Collins. Who would have thunk it? As everyone in Britain and their gerbil knows, she played Cindy Beale in Corrie rivals Eastenders but has just recently turned up on the Weatherfield cobbles. And bloody hell, she looks fabulous, really stunning! I can't believe the actress is 50 either, she looks like a really fit 30 year old.
Funny how when I used to watch her previous soap (Arthur Fowler was still in it back then), I used to think Michelle Collins/Cindy Beale a very plain looking woman. Not my type at all.
Fastfoward a few years, away from the London grime and into the Rover's Return however, and Michelle/Stella is definately my type. That is one bombshell of a barmaid and anyone who disagrees can step outside for a ding dong on the cobbles, as Norris looks on. First the sultry Carla and now sex kitten barmaid Stella. Oh to live in Weatherfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.