Monday 1 August 2011

Religion Pigeons

Religion gives me a headache. Organised religion gives me a headache x100. And there is nothing worse than Christains and Muslims (or any other faiths) bickering online. I thought this faith stuff was all about peace and love? Theres precious little of either between these sheeple. (People + sheep, geddit?) All I see and hear are spiteful, bitchy remarks falling from the mouths of supposedly mature human beings.
"The Koran teaches to beat your wives and stone adulterers!" Sez the Christians. "Christians are all immoral boozers!" Chant the Muslims. While the Jews who not being as mouthy, stand around and wonder at the foolishness of it all. And im with them. If Heaven or Nirvana or wherever actually exists, I sincerely hope these folks aren't on the invite list. Too much Hate in them.
Im currently reading the Koran for my own interest and it has some beautiful passages in it (as does the Bible), I wish others would pick up a copy too. The ones who rubbish it while clearly never having read it.
One thing ive noticed is at least Islam is a religion that recognizes and respects Abraham, Moses and Jesus as wonderful prophets. A pity Christianity doesn't return the favour. And I have heard Muslims speak of Christ but the church however do not consider Muhammad as a prophet ever. Why? Some kind of spiritual insecurity?

Photobucket
Word!

I will probably get whiners for having written this in slight favour of the Koran but seeing as both books preach the same thing, I don't believe ive done any great harm. I have much admiration for any *insert chosen faith here* who go about their life in peace and without spiteful remarks toward other beliefs. To those who are offended by other religions then you need to reconsider your stance because it is a cold door that awaits you, and a very rough path beyond this one in Life.
Actually a fitting Afterlife for these narrowminded pew sitters and prayer mat botherers would be a giant, eternal childrens play park complete with Dunces hats and snidey angels.
Allāhu Akbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.