Tuesday 4 October 2011

iBerry ~ When Life Gets Too Much

Soon the new iPhone 5 will be launched onto a public, eager for another toy to finger and cool! I like techy toys as much as the next nerd but when will all this end? Or is it at and end already? I mean just what kind of new bells and Apps can be added to mobile phones? I find it hard to believe anyone can muster enough excitement to get them to the phone shop these days because Smartphones are already filled to the pinging gills with everything you need.

Photobucket
The nuke app proved popular among teenagers

There are Apps for everything! Weather, news, money, temperature, blood pressure, fingernail growth checker, etc etc. (Okay I just made the fingernail app up but it will probably happen soon). What can Apple possibly conjure up for this new cell phone? How can they get better than they are now? Are Apps going to cook us dinner? Hoover the house? I would love one that can clean my deep fat fryer, horrid job!
Also, do we need Smartphones to be our personal assistants? Have our lives become so busy that we need a helping hand? Sure they are convenient and after a shaky start with my Blackberry, im enjoying iits many uses but I highly doubt my life would collapse into a shambles if for some reason mobile phones suddenly disappeared.

Photobucket
When phones were real phones

I had a brick like that one in the above picture and the only thing you were able to do on it was ring someone. *Shocker* I occasionaly wish for such simple times back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.