Saturday 25 December 2010

Dydd Nadolig ~ The Zombie's Festive Day

For those unfortunate people who can't speak Welsh Dydd Nadolig means Christmas day, which it is today of course! So, Nadolig Llawen ~ Feliz Navidad ~ Joyeux Noel ~ Merry Christmas to one and all! And boy does the tree look bare now that we have taken the gifts from under it.
The goose and other fine meats are slowly cooking so i'll take this time to review my loot. Presents, booze and food is all I really care about this time of year. Yeah I suppose I could spare a thought for the homeless and visit a church and what have you but I won't. And I will not lie and say that I do think about that stuff because I don't. (Apart from military stationed in warzones, in which case I certainly do.) Neither will most others I suspect but they would never admit it. Thats my honesty for you. It might be the death of me.
Speaking of Death, I had a lot of zombie themed gifts this year which is nice. A Marathon of Zombie Comics, Xbox 360 gameDead Rising, Judge Dredd vs Judge Death (who is essentially a zombie) and I treated myself to Undead Nightmare, the Red Dead Redemption game add on.

Photobucket Undead Christmas loot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.