Monday 9 January 2012

Play To Bleed

Photobucket
It must be love

You know the old guitar cliche, 'played until my fingers bled'? This is what I do with videogames. If you would kindly glance upward at the photo you will see that this is no idle exaggeration. What games inspired such furious playtime? Jak & Daxter, Hyper Sports, Tekken 6, Far Cry 2, Green Beret and Batman Arkham City.
Where others talk, I actually do the walk. Im no stranger to blood in the pursuit of happiness. (Just ask my probably withered internal organs). If you want maximum thrills, you simply must be prepared to suffer slightly. (Or greatly depending on your mood). Blood is our Life and we shouldn't be afraid of it. It is the human swill.
And be advised this is not in anyway a reflection of poor joypad design because Sony, and to a lesser extent Microsoft, make fantastic console controllers and always have done. Its just ME, I always play to the extremes in whatever it is I do. Drink, sex, games, food, music, you name it, and i'll abuse it. I don't just do it, I pile on the chapters and bones and froth with it! Embrace it with as much gusto as a Great White shark tearing into a hapless juicy seal. This is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.