Wednesday 18 January 2012

Romance Is Not Dead

Photobucket
Must be Love

Two quick questions: where were you doing at 8:57pm on 29th August, 2003? And what were you doing? I can tell you exactly where I was. The Pizza Palace in Swansea eating a Meat Feast pizza and swigging two bottles of Kronenburg. How do I remember this? Simple! From the receipt you can see in the above photograph. And before you think me some mad hoarder who keeps everything from receipts to milk bottle tops, the reason I kept it is because I am the last of the true romantics and this was my second date with She Who Must Be Obeyed (aka the Better Half).
We went to see Freddy vs Jason later in the cinema and the rest as they say is history. Oh and the reason I was limited to just two beers was because on our first date I was so drunk that don't really remember all that much. I know we went to the Farrier's Arms near Stradey woods but the rest is kinda hazy. Still she was cool enough to give me a second chance, hence the two bottle limit.
Ive still got the receipt to this day. Now theres romance for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.