Thursday 22 March 2012

** Currently No Signal **

1206558994350927690taber_No_Cell_Phones_Allowed_svg_med
Cue tumbleweeds

Its been five days since I had my paws on mobile phone (cell phone to US readers) and it must said, im not missing it one bit. Well not strictly true, I do miss the camera/video capture and my tunes but other than those, nope! I can go walk in the countryside or along the coast and nobody can reach me. So liberating! And don't get me wrong, im not some hippy type who is unhappy being hooked up to technology which follows me everywhere I go. Ive just had a gut full of phones. Heck I spent the first 25 years of my life without one so it wasnt hard to get shot of it.
I will keep updating this post to show how im getting on.

P.S. I'll still carry a mobile, but only an older one and purely for the camera/video feature. The SIM won't be active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.