Thursday 22 March 2012

Dangers and Jackpots

One day I am going to win big on the lottery. Its not a case of 'might' or 'if', I will. How can I be so sure? Easy, luck is on my side in this life and I have been blessed with it when I needed it the most. Indeed I wouldn't even be writing this now if luck wasn't on my shoulder, I would be dead. An dead many times over. Lets take a look at some of th near fatal e mishaps thats cropped up during my relatively short time on the planet:

1. Fell head first into a narrow and deep well in my great aunts garden. Fortunately my brother pulled me out or I would surely have drowned.
2. Fell from a tree, onto a garage roof, rolled from the roof onto a wall then bounced off the wall to the ground. Not even a scratch.
3. Placed metal objects in electrical mains.
4. Fell 40ft down the side of a mountain onto a main road.
5. Numerous alchol overdoses. At one stage I amazed the doctors by not having vitamins in my body. Alcohol had depleted them.
6. Rodea motorbike off a ramp and landed on a railway track. (Where the Millenium Coastal park is now, just outside Burry Port).
7. Climbing a 100ft quarry face with no rope or any safety equipment.
8. Skateboarding and ending up in front of an oncoming truck. Pretty hairy that was!
9. Running out onto the road and hitting a car. No injuries.
10. Almost getting swept out to sea.

Photobucket
Me on my homemade half pipe ramp

Those are just the top ten 'classics' but its safe to assume that since I have never broken a bone or recieved stitches for wounds from knives (I used to play regularly with throwing daggers and shurikens in my youth) that some kind of good luck rides with me on this earthly journey. And this is why my six numbers will come up for me one day. Indeed they have once but that was on the Thunderball and I dont play that. Shame as I would have won £250,000 but shit happens. I can wait.
And no, im not telling you the numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.