Tuesday 20 March 2012

Fists Of Fury

Photobucket
Phone number 11

Some people should never have pets. I should never own a mobile phone. As you can see dear reader, I break them too easily when they decide not to work. Perhaps I have anger management issues but its only ever gadgets I have directed my fury at, never a person or animal. These things have no soul so why not crush them if they don't work like they should? It relieves a lot of stress, believe you me! Okay it would be cheaper to buy a stress ball but I like seeing things crack. I like to look at something that stubbornly refused to function properly all twisted and smashed. Breaking stuff is fun, you cannot deny that.
Its part of the reason im a fan of such hardcore bands as the wonderful Cannibal Corpse, because its a rush. The music is brutal and blows the cobwebs away. I hate being frustrated with machines and gadgets like videos, laptops and phones and many of all those have met with a crunchy demise at my hands. I threw a video recorder through a window once and that was pretty overkill I'll admit but it felt good.
Now ive come acrooss as some kind of mindless vandal but I can assure you im not. I simply want things to work. Is that too much to ask? I understand nothing is fail safe but there you go.
I can't see me buying another mobile because its pretty pathetic how some folk let their cell phone rule every aspect of their lives. They must have very shallow souls. No offence meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.