Tuesday 18 January 2011

The Bacon Idea

Everyone knows the Scots deep fry Mars bars but I have had another idea sloshing in my brain for a while now. Most sane people LOVE bacon. I thank the pig on a daily basis for bacon, it is the one food I could never live without. If I ever get to Heaven and they don't serve bacon I will be severly disappointed. But heres another idea ~ bacon in batter!

Photobucket
Man's real best friend

What could go wrong? Batter makes fresh cod a delight with the nation's favourite fish & chips, it would surely do the same with bacon! (Although I do concede that bacon all on its own is a pretty tough act to follow.) I have never seen bacon in batter for sale in any establishment, and my internet search also brought nada results so here and now im claiming first rights on the bacon in batter idea.
I must quickly learn how to make a fine batter (im already the Master of frying bacon) to see whether this brainwave will be as beautiful as my brain is telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.