Wednesday 5 January 2011

The Way Of The Nail

There will always be silk and always be hammers; and when both collide its rather like a moon~shaded scalpel being drawn across a peach. Rough and smooth seldom mix well, and just as on a beach where one sees the sand away from the rock pools, this is true of groups in society. Im stating the bloody obvious of course.

My vices, drinking, whatever....they always say its going to kill me. And it is said particularly by the newly sober where indulgance almost killed them and they envy me, but it wont kill me. Im just too f**king stubborn. Im not the type to just lay around dying. Even when I actually was dying in a hospital bed, I was trying to rip IVs out and punch people out.
I say this with talon firmly stapled on heart ~ poison has no effect on neither my body or soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.